Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Testing Tips, Strategies, and Plays Reflection

Knowing tips, and strategies for test taking is a great advantage to have because it helps you in alot of ways. When you are prepared for the test it takes a little bit more pressure off you so your not so anxious. You kind of gain a little confidence going into the test which is good to have. I dont know how plays help you on test though. I think I will do fine on the test. I have alot of confidence in myself that I will pass the test and excede my own expectations. I will have to study though and thats not one of my strong points.

2 comments:

  1. Just be confident like you said and you will do great things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your confidence in taking this test is going to help you get a good score.

    ReplyDelete