Monday, May 23, 2011

SPA Prom 2011 or Free Write

Wow the 2011 Prom was really fun. It was my first Prom I have ever been to so I was really excited about it. The beach was so beautiful. I dont want to seem conceded or anything but I was looking very sexy. When I walked into the party I was kind of cautious because alot of people kept telling me that the Hotel was haunted. After my date and I finally settled down we got on the dance floor and started dancing. They served us some bomb roast beef and mashed patatoes. I devoured it with the quickness. I was happy to see Alicia Jammer at Prom. She is realy nice and very beautiful.

8 comments:

  1. I think that you should switch some of your vocabulary in the post it doesn't seem school appropriate. but over ll good post, and I had fun at prom and yes you clean up well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job on your posts... You should really learn how to log out your blog though so that people wont mess with your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job doing your homework Isaac I'm really proud of you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post, I think the did serve some boom food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure you had fun. but you should start doing your work finish strong

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should just keep up with your work there is hardly anything to to comment on

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should explain things in a civilized manner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did not like prom at all!! I was only happy because my prom date won homecoming king!(Tedra)

    ReplyDelete