Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter Break Narrative

Winter Break Narrative It was Christmas night and my 3 older brothers from New York flew in from Brooklyn. I was so excited because I hadn’t seen them since November of 2009. I was pumped with emotion and could barely wait to see them. I knew they looked different because I remember them as my best friends who would do anything for me. Now there grown paying there own bills getting there degree’s and partying. At least some of them were. My oldest brother is Andrew, who is 23, my second oldest brother is Kevin who has been my role model for years is 21, then there’s Anthony my third oldest brother who bullied me when I was little. My dad drops me off at the Holidays Inn and walks into lobby with me. I then drop my bags on the floor and ran to all 3 of them. My dad came up to the room with us and talked as we waited. They had a whole different swag from the east coast which I thought was kind of silly. I couldn’t help but laugh when Anthony showed me his dougie. My dad then took off to go to a meeting. We all of a sudden hear a Knock on the door. It was my little brother Gregory who was dropped off by his dad. We then headed to Plaza Bonita mall to go to the movies. As we payed for the tickets I saw this girl who I liked in elementary school. She was growing and looked so beautiful. Her name was Brawnisha Johnson. As soon as I told Anthony I was going to talk to her he told me were late for the movie she will be out here when our movies over. I hesitated and said no she won’t. Gregory then hugged me and pulled me into the movie. I sat there wondering and anticipating if I would see her again. I came to a decision that I wasn’t since Gregory told me to forget about her. I gave up looking for her. We went out to eat after words and I could not believe Brawnisha was sittings right next to our table. That’s when we started talking and had a wonderful dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment