Friday, July 1, 2011

The Cask of Amontillado" Before You Read: Revenge

I remember this one time when I was out to get revenge on one of my older brothers because he was bullying me. I was about five years old at the time. My brother anthony didn't bully me alot because I would get realy mad and want to fight him. I guess he decided it would be fun to scare me and make me cry. I was sitting in my room on my bed when all of a sudden Anthony runs inside and pulls my sheet off of my bed and raps me up in it. I know why but I was scared so I started crying. Anthony dragged me around the house in my sheet until finally one of my other older brother Andrew told him to let me go. I was so mad at all of my brothers but mostly anthony because he's the one that frightened me for his own amusement. I vowed to get him back even if I had to stay up all night. It was late at night and everybody was sleep including Anthony. I snuck to the kitchen and got a big pot of cold water. I tossed it on him and jumped back into bed.

1 comment: