Friday, July 1, 2011

Symbolism in “The Skull and the Arrow” Underdog Paragraph

I remember My first year I ever played football.I was eight years old. I played pop-warner for a team called the eagles. I was so small back then when I stepped on the field opppents always laughed at me. I didn't consider myself an underdog because I live to play football no matter how big my opponents are. When i had my first game I was so anxious to get on the field and show everybody what I can do. I played linbacker at the time which was great for me because I liked to hit people. I was suprised  because my opponents underestimated me by running the ball to my side over and over again. It was fourth down and they had to get three yards if they wanted to  have a chance at tieing the game up. theypitched the ball to there halfback who of course tried to run directly into my zone.I got low and took his legs out. the referee signaled to the sideline that they came up sero and short of the first down. I felt like a hero and finally earned some respect.

2 comments:

  1. Good post, you should check your spelling

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH CHECK OUT YOUR SPEELING... BUT OVER ALL KEEP UP THE GOD WORK,!:]

    ReplyDelete