Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"Everyday Use" Plot Retelling

I will never forget that night. I was alarmed by the smell of burning wall paper,and all I hear is Maggie get out. I was scared. when I look in the mirror, what happened that night always seems to trouble me. Kids at school always point and laugh. Then I look at my sister Dee and she makes me jealous of her good looks, but I still love her and my mother even though my mother has man hands. My sister decided to bring her boyfriend over and he made me feel really weird. As soon as I seen our new house ti was like deja vue all over again. The house was almost exactly the same. I could feel the burns again.

2 comments:

  1. Isaac, this paragraph does not really summarize the plot, but you did an outstanding job of reflecting Maggie's character into your narration. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proofread your work before posting it. There are several errors that can be avoided if you take some time to look over your work.
    Use quotation mark when someone is saying something("").

    ReplyDelete