Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Two kinds" conflict experience

one night when I was 14 I went AWOL from Polinski and caught up with a group of old friends that I new since I was little. Latter on I came to find out they were not my friends at all. We were hanging out at the park when one of them said lets do a bottle run. Now a bottle run is when someone walks into an Albertsons or some kind of grocery store and grabs a bottle of alcohol then walks out with it. They told me to do it because they've seen me do it before. I told them that I'm straight I don't even drink. then they started talking a bunch of crap that made me mad. next thing I know I end up fighting one of them and got beat up.

2 comments:

  1. You have a couple errors and Un-capitalized things, but other than that look's great. You should never take alchohol from anyone because if they were your real friends they would'nt offer it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't for get to check spelling and grammar. You forgot to capitalize.

    ReplyDelete