Thursday, September 23, 2010

"Two Kinds" In The Shoes Of A Prodigy

The girls conflict in this story kind of reminds me a day when I got suspended from school for fighting. I was being instigated by a kid on the wrong day and I snapped on him and we started fighting. When my came and pickrd me up from the office he looked realy angry. On the ride home he questioned me about what happened and I told him. When we got home I went straight to my room and did my homework. After I was done my dad called me outside and made me put on a baseball glove. My dad new I hated baseball and would rather clean the whole house than to play it. 

1 comment:

  1. Your dad's punishment of playing baseball is very comical. I'm sure it wasn't for you, though.
    I also notice that you proofread your work. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete