Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chilean Miners Rescue

Well thirty-three chilean miners were drilling seven hundred meters underground when thier access tunnel collapsed. That sucks for them. I would be so mad if that happened to me. I would also be scared of dieing from starvation and getting eaten by a huge worm or groundhog or something. If I had to summarize this incident in one word, the I would use is unprofessional. To make things worse they weren't going to be rescued until after christmas. Also workers drill a whole and sent down a camera. Wow if I was stuck underground I dont think I would be worried about A camera. In that whole they also sent down survival supplies. If that was me in the minners whole I would be so upset, I would try to sue the people who were resposible.

1 comment:

  1. Isaac, please proofread and edit your work before posting it.

    ReplyDelete