Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Storyteller

1. Green Eggs and Ham By Dr Suess
2. The Cat In The Cat By Dr Suess
3.The Grench That Stole Christmas By Dr.Suess
4.The ABC Book By Dr Suess
5.Hop on pop By Dr Suess


My favorite book of all the above would have to be The Grench Stole Christmas. It was a classic. I don't know why but, that book was realy funny to me. The Grinch was playing a mean cold harted villian but he still made me laugh. In the story the Grinch tries to stop Christmas by stealing everybodies presents but, he meets a little girl named syndie. This girl Syndie climbs all the way up a mountain to get to the Grinches cave. At first she'e scared when she see's the Grinch she's scared but, after a while she figures out that the Grinch is a soft sweet person who is just lonely. Syndie becomes the Grinches Friend and saves christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I like the movie of the grench who stole christmas and a little of the book, but good pick.

    ReplyDelete