Wednesday, October 27, 2010

typhoid fever-present tense childhood memory

I'm climbing up a tree trying not to fall and break a bone. I finally make it to the top and climb on to the roof of my house. I new it was a matter of time before my brothers started looking for me. While walking to the back of the house I hear the padio door open. instantly I got down as fast as I could but, it was already to late. My older brother Kevin walked out and said Isaac what are you doing up there. I said im just playing. Then he said get down now. I said alright I'll climb down the tree but, hesaid jump down now dont  worry I'll catch you. I said nope I'm climbing down the tree. He then yelled out MOM!!! I told him to shut up. He said jump I'll catch you. so I did and ended up with my face in the sand.

3 comments: