Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Memory

I remember one Halloween my brothers, cousins and I went trick or treating around the block and got so much candy. My stomach was full of apple cyder and laugher. My brother Kevin played dracula and chased us around the house like he was posessed. After we were done stuffing our faces with sweet choclatey goodnesss we turned out the lights and played hide and go seek in the pitch black. It was so fun. I will never forget that 2001 halloween. I had the stomach ach of a lifetime, But I enjoyed every second of it. That halloween was probly the most fun I've had in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Isaac, did you read the directions? You were supposed to write a memory in third-person limited narration. This paragraph is written in first-person narration.:(

    ReplyDelete