Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dog Star" Before You Read: Special Animal

When I was a toddler I had this pit bull named co coa. That was my favorite dog ever. She was so smart and gentle. I loved her like she was one of my siblings. She always put a smile on my face. She must of loved me back because she never accidently bit me or got too agressive with me. Me and her had a special bond. I think its because she was my first and last dog that I had that I watched have puppies. She was realy calm. She would leave the house and walk around the neighborhood by herself and come back when My dad whistled for her. She was realy playful. I realy miss her.

1 comment:

  1. I had a dog that had puppies, too! Her name was Tessie. She had two litters of puppies and my family kept one each time. Now that I have my own dogs, they are all fixed so they can't reproduce. There are too many dogs in shelters to make more.

    ReplyDelete