Thursday, June 30, 2011

"The Interlopers” Content Paragraph: Another Point of View

My eyes are covered in dirt. I push to get this huge tree stump off of my broken body. I could hardely see anything with the dirt in my eyes and the darkness of night time. Luckily I had I remembered I saved some alcohol that was in my pocket.I tried to give some to Goerg, but he refused with a real disgusted look on his face. I drank the rest of my alcohol and suddenly I felt like we were mad at each other over something stupid. After we argued over whoes team would arrive first I decided to throw in the towel and give up. I told Goerg that I quit and that this fued should never be spoken of again. Goerg did agreed to be my external friend. Then we decide to call for help. We see figures and Goerg thinks they are his group because his group is smaller.I look and see whiskers with sharp teeth and red eyes . I tell Goerg the Figures are Wolves.

1 comment: