Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Sniper" Before You Read: Fear

When facing heart-pounding fear, people perform well, because their body has a lot of the adrinoline running through your body. In general fear causes people to react quickly. I cant say much about other people because every person is different . However I can tell you about one of my experiences as a example. I got chased by a pit bull, I was so scared. I felt like something in my body was making me runn faster then I ever did in my entire life. I  ran and jumped on the top of a car. As soon as I started running form the dog I felt a sudden rush I didn't know what it was then But I know now for sure it was my adrinoline.

3 comments:

  1. Good job i just think that you should do better in class but other than that good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree adrinoline rushes do make you perform well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vivid descriptions in the example make your paragraph more engaging.

    ReplyDelete