Monday, June 27, 2011

"The Lady, or the Tiger?" Before You Read: Choice

My best friend and were on the football feild playing a game against one of our rivals. At the time I was playing quarterback for my pop warner team. It was a play off game and I already ran for two touchdowns and through for two. My best friend was playing reciever but I didn't have any confidence in him because he dropped 4 of my passes in the first half. It was two minuates left in the game and we were down six points. I drove my team down the field with one last play to score a touch down. My best friend was wide open deep down the field and i had a wideopen lane to the endzone. Even though I didn't think he was going to catch the ball I through it to him anyway. surprisingly he caught the ball and we won.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great example demonstrating serious decision-making. Just remember to look over your work before posting it. There are a few spelling mistakes.
    :)

    ReplyDelete